03 март 2009

Late For Work Excuses

The excuses bosses hear about why their workers showed up late to work may be wearing thin, but although managers usually don’t question them, they usually don’t believe them either.
These are the top 10 examples of the most unusual excuses employees have dreamed up for explaining why they showed up late for work:
I dreamed that I was fired, so I didn't bother to get out of bed.
I had to take my cat to the dentist.
I went all the way to the office and realized I was still in my pyjamas and had to go home to change.
I saw that you weren't in the office, so I went out looking for you.
I couldn't find the right tie, so I had to wait for the stores to open so I could buy one.
My son tried to flush our ferret down the toilet and I needed to tend to the ferret.
I ran over a goat.
I stopped for a sandwich, the store was robbed and the police required everyone to stay for questioning.
A bee flew in my car and attacked me and I had to pull over.
I wet my pants and went home to change.
Many excuses seem too outrageous not to be true.
Monday is usually the day that most people show up late for work, according to the survey. So the next time you wake up Monday morning and realize you’ve hit the snooze button one too many times, be sure you’re not in your pyjamas, you’re wearing the right tie, you’ve gone to the bathroom before leaving and don’t forget to keep an eye out for goats. Those excuses have been done to death.

0 коментара:

Публикуване на коментар